Privacy is important. Here is how your information is used at Raxor Yarns & Fibres:
- When you place an order, I provide your email address and postal address to Australia Post. If I don't, they won't be able to deliver your parcel! I provide your email address to them so they can send you important updates about your parcel delivery.
- I may contact you via your email address or phone number about your order if I need to clarify something before posting it to you.
- If you have browsed products or added some to your cart and forgot to check out, you may see ads pop up on Facebook or Instagram to remind you. You can manage your advertising settings at Facebook.com.
- If you add items to your shopping cart but forget to check out, I may send you an email to remind you - I don't want you to miss out!
- If you've signed up to receive marketing material from Raxor Yarns & Fibres, you'll occasionally receive emails from me to let you know all about the latest products, sales, markets, and interesting tid-bits from the fibre craft world. You are in full control of marketing material and can choose to unsubscribe at any time following the unsubscribe link in the email. But don't do that - you don't want to miss out on the latest goss!
- I will never ever ever EVER sell your information to anyone. That's not what Raxor Yarns & Fibres is about. I'm here to enhance your fibre and yarn stash - and that's all!
If you have any questions about how your personal information is used, you can contact me any time at firstname.lastname@example.org or via Facebook at facebook.com/raxoryarns.