CORROSION - Cheviot Combed Top 100g - CorrodeRaxor Yarns
Hand dyed cheviot combed top, grown & processed in the UK, hand dyed in Australia
- 100g of squishy, bouncy, hand dyed combed top
- 100% cheviot wool
- Easy to spin, makes a bouncy, lofty yarn
CORROSION is a palette inspired by the rust and industrial decay all around us.
Corrode is a colourway inspired by the etched, dark holes left behind in corroded sheets of iron and steel. From black and dark grey-blues through to grey fading into whites, this colourway is full of drama! Will look fab paired with a steel blue and blue greys, white, or bright, bold colours.
Each braid is unique and shares its story with you as the variations in colour allow you to create a truly unique item.
Use this top for:
- Needle felting (not wet felting, as cheviot is a downs-type wool, but needle felts super quickly!)
- Add-in for woven wall-hangings or saori weaving
- Socks, beanies, harder-wearing items