Seacell Fibre 100gRaxor Yarns
- Soft and silky to use, seacell feels great!
- Bright white with a lustre similar to mulberry silk
- A fun addition to your spinning or blending
Seacell, also known as sea silk, is a fun fibre to use! Extra silky with a lustre that rivals even mulberry silk, this is a plant-based fibre with seaweed included, and will make a beautiful addition to your fibre blends, as a ply partner in your yarn, or spun by itself for a unique yarn.
- Spinning on its own, or with other fibres
- Blending with other fibres to add strength and lustre
- Vegan friendly, no wool content